Sunday 6 August 2017

Tarte Tarteist Treats Colour Collection


Hey guys! So some of you might already know this but Tarte ship to the UK, I never knew that till recently but when I found out I really wanted to try something from them to see what they are like. Now normally you have to spend £38 or more to get free shipping to the UK but I saw an advert on Facebook where they were doing free shipping to the UK for the weekend I think it was. So I was having a look on their website and this Tarteist Treats Colour Collection really jumped out at me because I really like the fact that you can try some of their eye shadows, a mascara and a lip gloss for only £20 and the Pro To Go palette which is the palette that comes with this kit is £20 on its own. 



This is a deluxe Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara and this mascara scares me. The bristles on the mascara are long and sharp and I keep poking myself in the eye with it so now Im to scared to use it again because it hurts. The packaging for this mascara feels really cheap and Im really unimpressed by it.



This deluxe Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in wcw which is a really lovely berry colour is so nice, it feels really comfortable to wear. The colour is a bit streaky but I find a lot of lip glosses that are berry colours can be streaky so thats not a big problem. I normal have a big problem with berry glosses bleeding on me and although this one did as well it was only a wee bit and it was not that bad. I would say this lip paint is just a really comfortable lip gloss with really good colour pay off and it lasts a good time too when wearing it. I would be really happy to try more of the colours Tarte has in this line of lip paints. I like the packaging for this lip gloss, its a cute mini lip gloss and I dont think it feels cheap as the mascara does. 


Top Line: Drive, Stylin, Boss.
Bottom Line: Hype, Crisp, Dominate.
And now the star on the the show. This is the Tarteist Pro To Go palette which comes with 6 beautiful shades, 3 matte and 3 shimmer. Both the matte and shimmer shapes are so buttery and creamy, they have really good colour pay off and they are so easy to work with. This palette is so nice and Im so happy I now have it. I think this palette would make a really good travel palette because you have some light shades you can wear in the day and then you have dark shades you can wear at night. I love Dominate which is a shimmery berry shade and this shade makes a really nice pop of colour. Im getting a bit bored of nude eye shadow palettes because there is only so many nude eye shadows a girl needs but this eye shadow palette is a must have. 

Have you bought this Tarteist Treats Colour Collection? 
What do you think of it? Or have you been thinking about getting it?
Let me know in the comments below.

Thanks so much for checking out the post.

Till next time take care x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...